Request an Extension

If you would like us to file for an extension of time to file your tax return, please complete this form, make a $30 payment to Davidoff & Associates on the Pay My Invoice page where you will be redirected to after submitting this form, and we will take care of your request the same day. Make sure to enter "your last name_EXT" in the invoice number field. Thank you!

* indicates required field